permanent, full-time · Heidelberg (Workspace: Tech/IT)
Become part of the Verivox Team!
For our headquarters in Heidelberg we are looking for you - fulltime (40h/week) at the earliest possible date:
(Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) .NET
- Development, test and deployment new components
- Transition and re-engineering of our existing web platform
- Design and extension of our Micro-Services based web architecture with high-functional and high-performance features
- You work hand in hand with UX, QA and Product Owner in an agile working environment incl. continuous integration and continuous deployment
- all your decisions and actions have the maximum customer benefit and the company goals in mind
Your working hours are as flexible as you are. Regardless if it is an appointment at your dentist, your afternoon soccer group or your kids - we always find a solution.
You’ll soon notice: we like to be on a first-name basis. We don’t aspire to lofty heights but prefer to meet as equals. For us, flat hierarchies mean quick decision-making channels.
Start-up-feeling at a grown-up
Even though we grew up in the meantime, we have retained our start-up-feeling. At Verivox you have a lot of creative freedom and plenty of space for your ideas.
The best decision for your future
Our employees are our greatest asset – your well-being is important to us. Capital-forming benefits and accident insurance ensure you are taken care of.
The better you are, the better we are
We support and promote you by offering (leadership) trainings and development measures that are tailored to your specific needs.
Stay on the go
We subsidise your public transport season ticket, pay transportation allowance and offer discounts on rental cars so you stay mobile.
To your health
To help you stay fit and healthy, we offer fresh fruits and subsidised breakfasts and lunches, along with coffee and water. Corporate runs and football bring us together as a team.
A team that likes to party (and celebrate its own successes)
From summer fetes and Christmas parties to corporate runs – our range of team building activities helps us keep the Verivox family together.
- several years of professional practical experience as a back-end web developer
- .NET is your daily companion
- practice know-how in Micro Services
- development and implementation of REST API's
- background in web and/or e-commerce projects
- Agile Method Practice
- Fluent in spoken and written English, knowledge of the German language is a plus
Are you up to meet these exciting challenges?
If so, then we would love to talk to you. Tell us how you will contribute to our success story!
Please send your application (including your salary expectation and the earliest possible date of starting to work) via “Apply now” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marlen Blaube (HR Business Partner)
Max-Jarecki-Straße 21, 69115 Heidelberg