Hi, I’m Marc and I’m our Performance Marketing Manager.
“As our Performance Marketing Manager, I constantly measure and optimise marketing measures and campaigns. My job is to continuously increase the appeal and user-friendliness of our website, helping turn website visitors into delighted customers. Assuming this responsibility is my motivation.”To the comparison test
Base your next decision on a comparison
“My team and I devise new components that help users find their way around our website. This helps them find the right rates and products that meet their individual needs. During implementation, we keep in close contact with our Tech team. I have various ways to share and implement my ideas, and to contribute to the success of the company with my projects. I really enjoy helping my colleagues with their requests and seeing the sites and elements we have created and that contribute to improving the world go live.”
Our culture and values
Working hours as flexible as you are: whether you need to be at home for repairs, play football on Wednesdays or your kids need you – we can always find a solution.
The better you are, the better we are
We support and promote you by offering (leadership) training and development measures that are tailored to your specific needs.
The best decision for your future
Our employees are our greatest asset – your well-being is important to us. Capital-forming benefits and accident insurance ensure you are taken care of.
A team that likes to party (and celebrate its own successes)
From Summer Fetes and Christmas parties to corporate runs – our range of team building activities helps us keep the Verivox family together.
To your health!
To help you stay fit and healthy, we offer fresh fruits and subsidised breakfasts and lunches, along with coffee and water. Corporate runs and football bring us together as a team.
Stay on the go
We subsidise your public transport season ticket, pay transportation allowance and offer discounts on rental cars so you stay mobile.
Are you a good fit?
Compare before you decide: find out if you’re a good fit for our team! On the next page, you will find various statements made by members of our Marketing team. Click on the respective image to agree or disagree with each statement. Get started!
Your options in our Marketing team
Product Marketing Controller (m/w/d)
Are you communicative? Do you enjoy meeting people? This will come in handy when you get together with your colleagues in the various product areas, with Product Management and your team to coordinate the marketing plan. To do so, you compile the annual activity plan for each product area as well as the quarterly subject schedule. Your goal in all of this? To gain new customers and retain existing ones.
- You plan campaigns for our products and monitor them until they have been completed.
- In the course of this, you keep one eye firmly on our corporate goals.
- You are our central linchpin for all Marketing matters, from market research and creation to activation mechanisms.
Performance Marketing Manager SEA
You plan search, display and remarketing campaigns and develop them further, using tools that include Google Ads, GDN Ads, Bing Ads and Criteo. You analyse ongoing campaigns with regard to relevant KPIs and use your results to derive best practices. You are also the contact for external service providers for all SEA topics.
- You plan and optimise major search, display and remarketing campaigns.
- You compile analyses and reports on relevant KPIs.
- You use your results to derive recommended actions that make our campaigns even more effective.
Marketing Manager Existing Customers (m/w/d)
Thanks to multi-channel tools, your campaigns achieve the best possible performance, making you happy, making us happy, and making our customers happy. Time and again, you ensure they are thrilled with Verivox. You analyse ongoing campaigns on the basis of KPIs using tools such as Domo and Google Analytics, coordinating with the Business Intelligence team and using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to optimise campaigns.
- You devise, plan and implement any measure that ensures the loyalty of existing customers.
- In doing so, you develop creative ideas for campaigns and actions.
- You pursue a holistic approach to long-term customer loyalty and regularly coordinate with product managers.
Figures, figures and more figures: you continuously analyse the success of our marketing campaigns on the basis of existing business metrics. To do so, you develop new forecast methods and models, calculate annual target figures and react to current situations with concrete recommended actions. You advise your colleagues in Product Marketing and thus contribute to achieving maximum success in marketing to new and existing customers.
- You compile comprehensive analyses. Your basis for these are current marketing KPIs.
- You use these to define concrete optimisations and instructions.
- Your focus: visits and conversions.
You plan campaigns, place them in the right channels and assess them. You use KPIs to measure your success and derive next steps. You are responsible for our marketing budget and enter into price negotiations with external agencies and service providers. You also plan our sponsoring activities.
- You know our corporate design by heart and ensure we comply with its regulations with a watchful eye – whether on flyers, in TV ads or social media posts.
- You are responsible for project and campaign management across all popular channels, online and off. In the course of this, you manage external service providers and agencies.
- You plan our marketing, define suitable channels for your campaigns and coordinate with relevant stakeholders.
Customer Loyalty Manager
In agile teams, you work on implementing e-commerce projects. In the course of this, you analyse processes, data and customer requirements and design optimised sales campaigns that add true value. You also ensure that our customer communications are standardised.
- You are responsible for planning and implementing agile e-commerce projects.
- For example, you might implement an invite-a-friend programme.
- In the course of this, you coordinate your colleagues, external service providers and other partners.