permanent, full-time · Heidelberg (Workspace: Tech/IT)
Become part of the Verivox Team!
We are eagerly looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a Frontend focus, to fill a full-time (40h/week) position as soon as possible in our head office in Heidelberg.Apply now
- A skillful Software Engineer, with focus on Frontend techies
- Adept at working with Frontend frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Trained in writing unit, integration and e2e tests as part of your coding process
- Familiar with many important concepts such as MVVM, MVC, KISS, DRY, CI/CD, microservices, clean code and others from this tech letter soup
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
Your working hours are as flexible as you are. Regardless if it is an appointment at your dentist, your afternoon soccer group or your kids - we always find a solution.
You’ll soon notice: we like to be on a first-name basis. We don’t aspire to lofty heights but prefer to meet as equals. For us, flat hierarchies mean quick decision-making channels.
Start-up-feeling at a grown-up
Even though we grew up in the meantime, we have retained our start-up-feeling. At Verivox you have a lot of creative freedom and plenty of space for your ideas.
The best decision for your future
Our employees are our greatest asset – your well-being is important to us. Capital-forming benefits and accident insurance ensure you are taken care of.
The better you are, the better we are
We support and promote you by offering (leadership) trainings and development measures that are tailored to your specific needs.
Stay on the go
We subsidise your public transport season ticket, pay transportation allowance and offer discounts on rental cars so you stay mobile.
To your health
To help you stay fit and healthy, we offer fresh fruits and subsidised breakfasts and lunches, along with coffee and water. Corporate runs and football bring us together as a team.
A team that likes to party (and celebrate its own successes)
From summer fetes and Christmas parties to corporate runs – our range of team building activities helps us keep the Verivox family together.
- Develop, support and test new Software and services within our high traffic web platform
- Eagerness in finding the best solutions through A/B tests
- Excited to work in cross-functional teams, together with UX/UR engineers, stakeholders, QAs, and POs
- Able to improve already existing solutions, on performance, browser/mobile support, scalability, and other aspects
- Focus on the best experience for both our customers and our partners
- Happy to work in an agile environment, as well as be keen on improving such mindset and help to bring the company to the next level together with us
- Curious mindset, always on the lookout to learn new things and improve yourself
Are you up to meet these exciting challenges?
If so, then we would love to talk to you. Tell us how you will contribute to our success story!
Please send your application (including your salary expectation and the earliest possible date of starting to work) via “Apply now” to email@example.com
Marlen Blaube (Senior HR Business Partner)
Max-Jarecki-Straße 21, 69115 Heidelberg